jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From slande...@excilys.com
Subject RE: deployment models
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 09:17:11 GMT
Nope.

I first read the Wiki post about deployment models, decided that I needed
Model3, experienced severe performance issues, found this old post from
Jukka (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jackrabbit.user/98),
jumped to the conclusion I shouldn't use RMI, searched the Wiki again,
found out about clusters and that's it! :)

If you decide to go with clusters, you'd better wait for the 1.5 release
or build from the trunk, some major issues were corrected since last
release.

BR,

Stéphane Landelle