jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From slande...@excilys.com
Subject Re: Jackrabbit clustering Questions
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:55:35 GMT
Jackrabbit is able to resolve System properties in the repository.xml with
the ${} syntax.

You probably have a System property for the server name, which must be
unique in a cluster (on Weblogic, this property is "weblogic.Name", so you
would use ${weblogic.Name} into the cluster node id).

BR,

Stéphane