jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM ocm:discriminator NodeType
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:46:02 GMT
Hello again,

    I'm using v1.4, the "ocm" namespace has been registered previously:

    NamespaceRegistry registry = null;
    try {
        registry = session.getWorkspace().getNamespaceRegistry();
        System.out.println(registry.getURI("ocm"));
    } catch (NamespaceException e) {
        try {
            registry.registerNamespace("ocm",
"http://jackrabbit.apache.org/ocm");
        } catch (Exception ex) {
            ex.printStackTrace();
        }
    } catch (RepositoryException e) {
        e.printStackTrace();
    }

    After this, I try to register the nodetype and I get the exception
shown previosly on the past email.

What did I missed?
Edgar Merino