jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject OCM ocm:discriminator NodeType
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:26:46 GMT
Hello,

    I'm trying to get OCM running, however I'm encountering a problem
when trying to register the ocm:discriminator nodetype:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<nodeTypes xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0"
xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0"
xmlns:mix="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0">
    <nodeType name="ocm:discriminator" isMixin="true">
        <supertypes>
            <supertype>nt:base</supertype>
        </supertypes>
        <propertyDefinition name="ocm:classname" requiredType="String"
            autoCreated="false" mandatory="true" onParentVersion="COPY"
            protected="false" multiple="false" />
    </nodeType>
</nodeTypes>

    I get the following exceptions:

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.InvalidNodeTypeDefException: Invalid
namespace reference in a node type definition
Caused by: javax.jcr.NamespaceException: Unknown namespace prefix ocm.
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.xml.AdditionalNamespaceResolver.getURI(AdditionalNamespaceResolver.java:86)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.conversion.NameParser.parse(NameParser.java:116)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.conversion.ParsingNameResolver.getQName(ParsingNameResolver.java:62)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.conversion.DefaultNamePathResolver.getQName(DefaultNamePathResolver.java:61)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.xml.NodeTypeReader.getNodeTypeDef(NodeTypeReader.java:139)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.xml.NodeTypeReader.getNodeTypeDefs(NodeTypeReader.java:122)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.xml.NodeTypeReader.read(NodeTypeReader.java:69)
        ... 5 more

    However, I've already register the ocm namespace prefix, calling
NamespaceRegistry#getURI("ocm") returns
"http://jackrabbit.apache.org/ocm". Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance,
Edgar Merino