jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: unlock file
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:11:46 GMT
hi tobias

> I'm still locking for a way to unlock previously locked files.
> I want to implement a lock-superuser.
> How can I do that?

as far as i know you need to have your own LockManager
that checks if the Session that tries to unlock the
node is your lock-superuser and then act accordingly
i.e. allow to unlock even if the session isn't the
lock owner.

and: as far as i know, there is not smooth way to
replace the lock manager impl (by config etc...)

see
-> RepositoryImpl#WorkspaceInfo#getLockManager()

> I allready have written a LoginModule to authenticate my users.
> Do I now have to implement a new AccessManager?

no. in the first place it isn't a question of missing
permission but rather a question of being the lock
owner/holder... that's govered by the LockManager impl
(see above).

regards
angela