jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Boneschanscher <jackrab...@boneschanscher.net>
Subject Re: RepositoryException failed to resolve name of <UUID>
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:34:01 GMT
I'm sorry to bother everyone on the list again, drawing attention to my
question, but I hope it's quite simple...

I also did some extra research and found some settings for the Lucene
search which are not enabled on our customers production server or
enabled by default.

But I'm not sure at all that Lucene is at fault, or whether this could
fix it. By the way: We are using Jackrabbit 1.3 in case anyone wants to
know.

Should I try enabling (on a production server) the parameters mentioned on:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Search

enableConsistencyCheck
forceConsistencyCheck

And why is enableConsistencyCheck false by default?

Hope someone can give a hint here :-)

Regards,

Johannes