jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kenneth Yue <Kenneth....@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Which RepositoryFactory for WebDAV?]
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 23:48:58 GMT
Kenneth Yue wrote:
> Angela Schreiber wrote:
>>
>>> That's what I'm trying to avoid.  Are they at least available on a
>>> Maven repo somewhere?
>>
>> hopefully not. sandbox projects are not released and i
>> would be surprised if someone you put a snapshot to
>> to a public available maven repo.
>
> OK, then, I'll just build them myself.

Too bad, I couldn't build them.  Here's what I got:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-test-client
POM Location: /home/yue/jackrabbit/sandbox/spi/client/pom.xml
Validation Messages:

     [0]  'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing for
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-spi2jcr

Reason: Failed to validate POM for project
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-test-client at
/home/yue/jackrabbit/sandbox/spi/client/pom.xml

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Failed to validate POM
for project org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-test-client at
/home/yue/jackrabbit/sandbox/spi/client/pom.xml
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:378)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:292)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
         at
         at
         at
         at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.InvalidProjectModelException: Failed
to validate POM for project org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-test-client
at /home/yue/jackrabbit/sandbox/spi/client/pom.xml
         at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.processProjectLogic(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1108)
         at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:878)
         at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFileInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:506)
         at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:198)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProject(DefaultMaven.java:583)
         at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:461)
         at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:534)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:365)
         ... 11 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Nov 21 15:39:40 PST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 3M/249M
[INFO]

Angela, I'll really appreciate if you have the working bits and just
kindly send them my way (email, put them on a FTP server, or whatever)
if you don't feel they're stable enough to commit.  I urgently need them
to continue my development.  Oh, by the way, throw in the
RepositoryFactory while you're at it so I don't have to read the test
code to figure out how to use those classes.  Thanks.

Ken