jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kenneth Yue <Kenneth....@Sun.COM>
Subject [Fwd: Which RepositoryFactory for WebDAV?]
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:07:20 GMT
Sorry if you receive this email twice, but I didn't get a response.  I
also send it to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org as well just in case nobody in
users@jackrabbit.apache.org knows the answer.  Thanks.

Ken

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Which RepositoryFactory for WebDAV?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:08:51 -0800
From: Kenneth Yue <kenneth.yue@sun.com>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org

All,

In the document
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/repository-server-howto.html, it says:

This how-to contains instructions for accessing a JCR-RMI server in
Tomcat versions 4.x and 5.x. It should be easy to modify the
instructions for other container environments and communication protocols.

Here org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepositoryFactory is used,
but the communication protocol I want to use is WebDAV, not RMI.  Which
RepositoryFactory do I use for WebDAV?  Thanks in advance.

Ken