jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding jcr:mixinTypes="mix:referenciable" to document view xml
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 02:35:00 GMT
Hello,

   I'm trying to add the jcr property jcr:mixinTypes to a document view
XML, however it always fails with the following exception:

   The prefix "jcr" for attribute "jcr:mixinTypes" associated with an
element type "blogEntry" is not bound.: The prefix "jcr" for attribute
"jcr:mixinTypes" associated with an element type "blogEntry" is not bound.

This is an example of an xml I'm trying to import with this:

<blogEntry someAttribute="ss" jcr:mixinTypes="mix:referenceable">
   <comment title=""/>
</blogEntry>

What am I doing wrong? thank you,

Regards