jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Josh Holtzman <jholtz...@berkeley.edu>
Subject Jackrabbit in an OSGI environment
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:10:26 GMT
I'm looking at using OSGI for an upcoming project, and I'm trying to
deploy the jackrabbit bundles available in the spring OBR.
Unfortunately, these have missing dependencies
(org.textmining.text.extraction is one example), so I've shifted gears
toward slide, which seems to be packaged properly for OSGI.  I don't
necessarily want the added features available in slide... I just want
jackrabbit available in OSGI.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to which
slide bundles I'll need to get Jackrabbit running, or have any other
ideas that don't involve slide?

Feel free to send me to the slide list if that's the appropriate forum
for this kind of question.

Thanks,
Josh

--
Josh Holtzman
Educational Technology Services, UC Berkeley