jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Boehme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to see repository nodes in JCR browser?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:20:30 GMT
Hi Maurice,

are you sure you set the connection method to "Local Jackrabbit
Repository" at the JCR Browser node in the preferences? (I guess your
program is not running while you connect to your local repository.) Are
you still getting the same error message you described before? In case
you would like to connect via RMI you find more information in the
ReadMeFirst.txt file of the JCR Browser distribution and at
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/repository-server-howto.html.

Bye,

Sandro