jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Repository access and other questions
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 11:59:08 GMT
virtuallight wrote:
> I have been taking a look at Jackrabbit for a project that we have coming down the road
and have a few questions.  Is their a restful way to access a repository?  I have looked at
the what was contained in the servlet jar but did not see anything that fit the bill.  I have
played around with the WebDav access but I think this will be too slow for our purposes.
I have also looked at Sling but feel that it is too immature at the moment for our use.
Has anyone attempted to create restful access?  Also has anyone had any luck with using a
web service to access a repository?

Why do you think WebDAV would be slow?

BR, Julian

View raw message