jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove child nodes while iterating them
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:58:27 GMT
Hi Edgar,

Why do you mean by iterating a collection ? Are you iterating on a
collection attribute to remove some elements  or is it another use case ?
If you want to remove some elements in a collection attribute, why not to
set a refreshed collection into the attribute and make a save ?

Let me know if it is another use case.

br,
Christophe