jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM Sample code error
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:36:24 GMT
This tutorial is based on maven. Check the pom.xml for the dependency
versions.

Are you using eclipse ?
If yes, you can try the following maven command from the project root : mvn
eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse.
Than, you are ready to open the tutorial project from eclipse. Try to make a
run from it.

More info here :
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/a-simple-ocm-project-with-maven-eclipse.html

Christophe