jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From alarcher <antoinelarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM Sample code error
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:04:12 GMT

Hi Christophe,

Ok you're right, I think I got confused "swimming" in the different
versions..
I confirm that everything is now working fine since I build 1.5-SNAPSHOT.
The only thing is that, when switching to 1.5 and changing the type of
Repository instance, it throwed an error concerning the configuration file
in which Security node was ommited. This error was not thrown with the
previous version (even if this node should have been defined).

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,
Antoine Larcher

Christophe Lombart wrote:

> [...]
>>    <!--
>>        workspace configuration template:
>>        used to create the initial workspace if there's no workspace yet
>>    -->
>>    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
>>        <!--
>>            virtual file system of the workspace:
>>            class: FQN of class implementing the FileSystem interface
>>        -->
>>        <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
>>

>>                </FileSystem>
>>        <!--
>>            persistence manager of the workspace:
>>            class: FQN of class implementing the PersistenceManager
>> interface
>>        -->
>>        <PersistenceManager
>>
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">
>>

>>                </PersistenceManager>
>>        <!--
>>            Search index and the file system it uses.
>>            class: FQN of class implementing the QueryHandler interface
>>        -->
>>        <SearchIndex
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
>>

>>        </SearchIndex>
>>    </Workspace>
>>
>>    <!--
>>        Configures the versioning
>>    -->
>>    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
>>        <!--
>>            Configures the filesystem to use for versioning for the
>> respective
>>            persistence manager
>>        -->
>>        <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
>>

>>                </FileSystem>
>>
>>        <!--
>>            Configures the persistence manager to be used for persisting
>> version state.
>>            Please note that the current versioning implementation is
>> based
>> on
>>            a 'normal' persistence manager, but this could change in
>> future
>>            implementations.
>>        -->
>>        <PersistenceManager
>>
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">
>>

>>        </PersistenceManager>
>>    </Versioning>
>>
>>    <!--
>>        Search index for content that is shared repository wide
>>        (/jcr:system tree, contains mainly versions)
>>    -->
>>    <SearchIndex
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
>>

>>    </SearchIndex>
>> </Repository>
>>

>> Christophe Lombart wrote:
>> >
>> > Antoine
>> >
>> > With an empty maven repo, the second tutorial works fine here. Can you
>> > check
>> > with maven ?
>> > Wich OCM version are you using ? it should work only with 1.5-SNAPSHOT.

Try

>> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/a-simple-ocm-project-with-maven-eclipse.html

>> attribute

>> in