jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From alarcher <antoinelarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Managed Transactions in JackRabbit
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:09:42 GMT

Hi again,

Does nobody know about which transactions mecanisms are available in
JackRabbit ?
I found XA sample code (by casting ((XASession)repository.login())) but I
consider that I do not need to use XA Transactions in order to do user
management transaction.
So I wondered if there was a "simpler weapon" to do commit / rollback (XA is
like a bazooka :)  ).

Thanks a lot.

Antoine Larcher