jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From alarcher <antoinelarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM Sample code error
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:03:38 GMT

Christophe,

Before me to install maven and so on, I noticed that the tutorial code you
mention [1] is not the same as the one I mentionned [2] (the second uses
@Collection annotation).

The tutorial [1] works fine, whereas [2] throws the "java.lang.object"
marshalling exception.

[1]
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/a-simple-ocm-project-with-maven-eclipse.data/5minutes.zip
[2]