jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From majohnst <m...@lattaoutdoors.com>
Subject Session Closed in Event Listener
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:31:28 GMT

I am using Jackrabbit through Spring 2.5.6. I registered an event listener
that will tell a spring bean about the changes to my node. When the bean
gets the call, I try to navigate through the repository using the path from
the event. I am unable to do this because I get an error that the session is
already closed. I pretty much understand why the session is closed because
the event is called after all the changes have been made.

So my question is how I can get a new jcr session in my spring bean? Am I
going to have to use something like JMS to start a new thread?