jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From alarcher <antoinelarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM Sample code error
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:49:30 GMT

Thanks for your answer.
In fact no, I didn't modify the tutorial code. I experienced this kind of
trouble with my own code (only when using a @Collection as attribute of a
"mapped" bean) so I decided to download the tutorial code and executing it
in order to see if it would throw the same error. It does.

Maybe I have to investigate around the library versions I use.
Do you mind if you give me your library versions, because it works in your
environment.

Sorry for my english mistakes, I'm french.

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Antoine Larcher