jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From alarcher <antoinelarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Nodes reference between workspace
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:59:34 GMT

Hi,

In JR, you can add a property typed "Reference" which points to a node (in
fact the property value is the referenced node uuid).
I wonder if it is possible to make a property link to a node which is in
another workspace.

I read about the clone functionnality in JR which allows to create
"corresponding nodes" between different workspaces, but this is not really
what I would like (because in this case you have no "reference" property).

Is there a way for doing this ?

Thanks a lot,
Antoine Larcher