jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From alarcher <antoinelarc...@gmail.com>
Subject User Managed Transactions in JackRabbit
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:55:47 GMT

Hello,

I read in the JCR specification that the transactions are an optionnal
feature, if a CR implementation supports this feature then it must supports
two kinds of transactions : Container Managed and User Managed transactions.

While reading some posts about this, I found snipplets about XA
Transactions, which means for me "Container Managed Transactions". I didn't
manage to find information on how to use User Managed transactions within
JackRabbit. Do you know if this feature is available in JackRabbit ?

Thanks a lot,

Antoine Larcher