jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From seemamani <seemam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit clustering Questions
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:14:20 GMT

Stephane,

I'm still getting errors, so please do let me know if I'm not doing
something right.
This is what I did. I have 3 nodes in my cluster, so there are 3
repository.xml files. Each xml has 2 persistence managers - one for
workspace and one for version. The journal has a unique id for each node.
All the workspace pms in the 3 nodes share the same table prefix. The same
applies to the version pms. But the table prefix are different between the
workspace pms and version pms.

The following tables and sequences were autogenerated - 4 tables and 1
sequence for default workspace pms, 4 tables and 1 sequence for version pms
and 2 for the journal. Please confirm if the results are right for my
settings.

Thanks,
Seema

DEFAULT_PM_SERVERBINVAL