jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "kranti.infy" <kranti.i...@gmail.com>
Subject unable to update item.: Unable to resolve path for item {http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}data
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 07:52:18 GMT

Hi,

I am getting the following error when tried to update the "jcr:data" of one
Node with stream.
I checked for that path in the Workspace its there.
When I tried to access the data with that UUID, its retrieving the stream.
But If I try to update the content of that UUID, its giving the following
exception.
I am using Cluster configuration with 2-Nodes.

Its working fine for other uploads, its giving error only for this
particular path/UUID

Caused by: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: /: unable to update item.: Unable
to resolve path for item:
13f771b6-9722-487b-864f-03fa2d4fca3d/{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}data
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(ServerObject.java:136)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerSession.save(ServerSession.java:212)
        at
        at
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)

Thanks,
Kranti