jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From majohnst <m...@lattaoutdoors.com>
Subject OCM stripping file extension of file
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:59:39 GMT

I am using 1.6-snapshot of OCM to map Files and Resources like in the unit
tests. I am dynamically creating a text file called /folder/test.txt  When I
save the file and resource, I don't get an error. But when I look at the
repository, my file has been renamed to /folder/test  When I open the test
"test" file, it is a correct text file with my text in it. I can even rename
the file as test.txt through webdav.

Is there a reason why my file extension is being stripped?

File file = new File();
file.setPath(path);

ByteArrayInputStream ba = new ByteArrayInputStream(text.getBytes());
Resource resource = new Resource();
resource.setData(ba);
resource.setLastModified(Calendar.getInstance());
resource.setMimeType("plain/text");
file.setResource(resource);