jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From majohnst <m...@lattaoutdoors.com>
Subject Re: OCM Annotations constraint error
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:08:59 GMT

I am using the spring OCM classes in the jackrabbit sandbox and the
OCM-1.6-SNAPSHOT. My custom_nodetypes.xml did have the field named as
ocm:classname, but changing that to ocm_classname didn't work. Digging in a
little bit, in the JackrabbitSessionFactory bean when the
custom_nodetypes.xml and namespaces are trying to be loaded, it seems that
the "ocm" namespace has already been loaded from somewhere else. When the
JackRabbitSessionFactory tries to register the "ocm" namespace, it already
exists in the namespace registry.  What else would be registering the
namespace?

Matt