jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From majohnst <m...@lattaoutdoors.com>
Subject OCM Annotations constraint error
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 02:33:18 GMT

I am trying to use the OCM annotations in my project. I have setup everything
to be run through Spring 2.5. Everything works correctly, but then I
converted my code to use OCM annotations and I am starting to have problems.

I am using the sample POJO entities from the junit tests: HierarchyNode,
File, Folder, Resource. When I try to create a new File node, I get an error
about:

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property
definition found for {}ocm_classname

I have checked and the custom_nodetypes.xml file is being loaded, but I
don't think it is actually doing anything. I have tried editing the
custom_nodetypes.xml to name the ocm:classname something else and I have
even tried not loading the custom_nodetypes.xml. Everytime I get the same
error about the missing ocm_classname.

Has anyone seen this? I haven't been able to find anything about how to set
the ocm:classname.