jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fard <maurice.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to see repository nodes in JCR browser?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 23:22:16 GMT

After a ran one of the program in the preferences of eclipse and set the
repository config file and the repository home folder paths and also in the
simple credentials, set username and password I got the error. I guess there
is a way that I can fix my problem and see the created repositorys
separately.
I don't know that way.

regards
Maurice