jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fard <maurice.f...@gmail.com>
Subject How to see repository nodes in JCR browser?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:41:01 GMT

Hello there,

I have down loaded "5minutes" and "Beans_and_collections" programs , the
tutorials of "Object Content Mapping". I ran both of them in eclipse and
both of them work well. I tried to see the created node/s in repository by
JCR Browser, but I got the error "It was not possible to log in. Please
check the credentials."
In detail "Directory was previously created with a different lockFactory
instance, please pass null as the lockFactory instance and use
setLockFactory to change it.

I appreciate for any help, beacuse I don't know how.

Regards
Maurice