jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fard <maurice.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: an alternative OCM (Object Content Mapping)
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:47:34 GMT

Hello Fabián,

Your example is a good example. It is exactly one of my problems.
the other things in JACROM I could not define a filed with java.lang.Object
type in my class. Beacause I would like to assign an object/s of any type
(for example String, File,...) during run time to it.
I have also used native Jackrabbit OCM and I couldn't solve my problem with
it.
So I'm looking for anather OCM for transaction with Jackrabbit.

Regards

Fard