jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Aleksei Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject Re: exportDocumentView() and Jaxb - help needed
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:58:41 GMT
Hi!

Tahnk you very much Jukka and  Alessandro!

Jukka, your fix from trunk works fine with JDK 1.6u10 and internal  JAXB 2.1.3 also with JAXB
2.1.9 and JDK 1.5
I cheked it with Jackrabbit from 1.5 branch and from trunk.

XML Import/export is great feature of Jackarbbit that makes development a lot easier for me.
:)

Well, one comment for those who wants to use JAXB built into sun's JDK1.6 :
rt.jar must be included in compilation classpath explicitly or undocumented property " -XDignore.symbol.file=true"
must be set to javac.
Otherwise sources can not be compiled due strange javac behavior.
And there is ant task that uses  xjc from JDK:

  <target name="compile" description="Compile all XSD source files">
    <echo message="Compiling the schema..." />
    <mkdir dir="${xjc.destdir}" />
   <exec executable="xjc">
     <arg value="-d"/>
     <arg value="${xjc.destdir}"/>