jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Aleksei Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject Re: Re: exportDocumentView() and Jaxb - help needed
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:23:32 GMT
Hi there!

Thank you for response, I attached xml that  jcr_session.exportDocumentView() puts to file.
Jackrabbit adds a lot of its own namespacxes but my namespace is registerd and present as

xmlns:pib="http://www.e-ukraine.org/datatypes/pib"

May be other namespaces are causing JAXB exception becuase JAXB does not know how to operate
with?
But I really do not want to put all those XSDs into my app...

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE