jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Aleksei Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject exportDocumentView() and Jaxb - help needed
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:13:29 GMT
Hi, all!

This little piece of code worked fine with jackrabbit 1.4:

            Unmarshaller umr = getUnmarshaller();
            UnmarshallerHandler ctxh = umr.getUnmarshallerHandler();
            jcr_session.exportDocumentView(path, ctxh, false, false);
            Object res = ctxh.getResult();

This little fragment allowed me fast object construction from repository xml representation.

But now with 1.5b2 and java 1.6 native jaxb it gives NullPointerException somewhere inside
of  jaxb implementation.
There is trace:

org.xml.sax.helpers.AttributesImpl.getIndex(AttributesImpl.java:203)
	com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.InterningXmlVisitor$AttributesImpl.getIndex(InterningXmlVisitor.java:76)
	com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.XsiNilLoader.selectLoader(XsiNilLoader.java:26)
	com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.ProxyLoader.startElement(ProxyLoader.java:17)
	com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallingContext._startElement(UnmarshallingContext.java:402)
	com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallingContext.startElement(UnmarshallingContext.java:380)
	com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.InterningXmlVisitor.startElement(InterningXmlVisitor.java:35)
	com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.SAXConnector.startElement(SAXConnector.java:101)
	org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.xml.Exporter.startElement(Exporter.java:438)
	org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.xml.DocumentViewExporter.exportNode(DocumentViewExporter.java:76)
Could somebody point me where to find loosed ends? I googled entire day and found nothing.
I ended changing code that uses temporary XML file and it works but too slooooow. :(

Ofcourse I filled JIRA issue but I'm not sure it is jackrabbit only bug and developers have
time for such exotic use case.

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE