jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit's memory use
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 12:46:59 GMT
Hello,

 setMaxMemory(1) helped "a bit".... by the way without the cache the
repository isn't that slow.
In my example 21 seconds with the cache against 26 seconds without it.

But the memory usage stays the same. Looking at the profiling information I
think it is ItemStateCache which caches a lot of data, I don't see an public
reachable method to purge the cache?
Are more caches?

Gr.

   Jacco