jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: How to allow for duplicate entries
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:28:32 GMT
The "multiple" can be used for both properties and child nodes. See
the example cnd on
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-type-notation.html (at the end of
the first example box).

Please note that same-name siblings are generally not recommended, as
their paths are not stable: the index is added dynamically through
appending "[i]" to the name, hence removing a same name sibling
changes the absolute paths of its siblings. See also rule #4 at
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DavidsModel

Regards,
Alex