jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: One interface, two separate repositories, based on content type
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:52:36 GMT
Not within one workspace (each repository has mutiple workspaces you
can log in to). You could have two workspaces (under one Jackrabbit
instance) that are each storing data in a different database. Or you
could use the JCR API over RMI and connect to 2 different Jackrabbit
instances (just a different RMI URL) depending on the content (but RMI
can be slower, not sure about large binary files).

Regards,
Alex