jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Permission directory repositories
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:42:53 GMT
Well, 777 means read, write & execute for user, group and everyone, so
this is no restriction at all ;-) This way, there won't be any problem
with your Jackrabbit application.

The Jackrabbit process needs read and write access on the repository
directory. For the executable bit, I don't know, but I guess it is not
required.

Regards,
Alex

--