jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: How to disallow same name sibling
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:36:57 GMT
You have to define node types in advance (using a custom file format
for defining them, either cnd or xml) and register them with
Jackrabbit, before you can use them (using the second parameter in
Node.addNode()). In the cnd notation, the setting for allowing same
name siblings is "multiple". For more information, see

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-types.html

and

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-type-notation.html

Regards,