jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Filesystem, datastore and mysql in JackRabbit
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:57:29 GMT
No, you should not remove this folder, as the list of subfolders under
"workspaces/" (or what is configured under Workspaces.rootPath in
repository.xml) is used by Jackrabbit as what are the existing
workspaces. Each workspace folder also contains the workspace.xml,
which defines the configuration for that workspace. (The workspace.xml
is created from the Workspace element in repository.xml, which only
acts as a template for new workspaces. To change the configuration of
existing workspaces, you will always have to modify the workspace.xml)

The lucene index can be deleted, it will be re-created upon next start
of Jackrabbit (which can take some time, depending on the amount of
data in the repository).

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com

----------------------------< alexander.klimetschek@day.com >----------
Alexander Klimetschek, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6,
CH - 4001 Basel, T +41 61 226 55 31, M +49 151 15 77 20 56

Xing: http://www.xing.com/go/invite/3268380.32d2d4
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/klimetschek
Blog: http://weblogs.goshaky.com/weblogs/alexkli/