jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV connector
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 11:10:42 GMT
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 12:47 PM, C├ędric Chantepie
<cchantepie@corsaire.fr> wrote:
>> If you don't need full text searching, you can try removing some of
>> the text extraction classes (especially for PDF). See the
>> textFilterClasses parameter in workspace.xml.

> I've just tried with <param name="textFilterClasses" value="" /> for all
> <SearchIndex /> in repository.xml, but WebDAV transfer still over-load the
> server.

WORKSPACE.xml, not repository.xml ;-)

The repository.xml Workspace part is only used as template for new
workspaces, but for existing workspaces you always have to modify
their workspace.xml. In the standard config it is found under
PATH_TO_REPO/workspaces/WORKSPACE_NAME/workspace.xml

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek