jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Using Spring in an enterprise server environment
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 11:06:43 GMT
You need to pass the credentials dynamically, so you probably have to
extend JcrSessionFactory and get the credentials for the session login
from your application (don't know if the standard JcrSessionFactory
has built in other means of specifying the credentials other than
fixed values).

And note that you will need either a custom LoginModule implementation
in Jackrabbit that actually provides the authentication provider (aka
user directory). In the current trunk (and the upcoming 1.5 release)
there is already an implementation of the JSR-283/JCR 2.0 user
management and ACL features.

Regards,
Alex