jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: Liveness failures in DefaultISMLocking
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:46:31 GMT
Do you want to upgrade your installation to trunk ?

Either you can test the patch attached to JCR-1334 against
1.4 branch or i can give you a patch against trunk.
If you copy the DefaultISMLocking you must change the
locking classname in Repository.xml and all your Workspace.xml files ...

BR,
claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: James Abley [mailto:james.abley@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Oktober 2008 12:46
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Liveness failures in DefaultISMLocking

Hi Claus,

Thanks for the response. I've come to the same conclusion. I can't yet
upgrade to SVN trunk in our production environment, so I'm going to
copy DefaultISMLocking and then add logging so that I can see which
thread has the lock at any time. Hopefully this will confirm either
way. What I can do if it is caused by that; I've not worked that out
yet!

Cheers,

James