jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Boni Gopalan \(BioImagene\)" <Bon...@bioimagene.com>
Subject RE: OCM:Mapping a hashmap
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 11:49:59 GMT
I think we should have a Generic collection converter that can convert
Map<KeyType,ValueType> as long as KeyType and ValueType are simple
convertible types : Such as the ones supported by
UndefinedTypeConverterImpl.

Talking about hacks, I have a Enumeration Converter that will convert
Simple enumerations back and forth. Shall I put it in as a patch?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christophe Lombart [mailto:christophe.lombart@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 October 2008 16:58
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: OCM:Mapping a hashmap

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 12:06, Boni Gopalan (BioImagene) <
Boni.G@bioimagene.com> wrote:

> Is there a simple was to map a collection of type Map<String,String> ?

In point of view JCR, is it a multi value property ?

If you want to map a multi value property into a java Map, we have to
refactor the converter MultiValueCollectionConverterImpl to support java
Map
objects. the good news : only the method doGetCollection has to modified
but we have to find a hack to translate a multi value prop into a java
Map.

br,
Christophe