jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Castillo" <jcasti...@edgenuity.com>
Subject How to allow for duplicate entries
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:13:09 GMT
I get the following error when trying to add a second node with the same
node name ("First Title") under the same folder. I'm doing this remotely
through the SPI/Webdav interface (latest versions).

"Cannot add child node 'First Title' to /content/blog: colliding with
same-named existing node."

Is there a way to configure jackrabbit to allow me to do that? I am able to
do if I only use nt:unstructured type nodes, but then I can't put this type
of nodes inside a nt:folder structure, so I tried a combination, but it
didn't work. The following is a sample of my preconfigured types:

----------------------------
<nt='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>
<xxx='http://www.edgenuity.com/edge'>

[xxx:file] > nt:file
  - xxx:id (string)
  - xxx:displayName (string)

[xxx:blogEntry] > xxx:file, nt:unstructured

[xxx:folder] > nt:folder

Thanks

Julio Castillo