jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nayak Vishal" <Vish...@nsb.no>
Subject BRIX (wicket and jackrabbit)
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:21:42 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am trying to run the brix demo.

i have configured alfresco in my local system(which will me moved to
some central repository later).

I have also installed RMI extension to it. So that i can access via rmi.

I am facing problems configuring it with alfresco in the
application.properties.

Does any one have any idea what should go in
brixdemo.workspaceManagerUrl of application.properties.

What should this workspace manager url contain ???

application.properties

brixdemo.jcr.defaultWorkspace = brix-demo-site brixdemo.jcr.login=admin
brixdemo.jcr.password=admin
brixdemo.jcr.url=rmi://localhost:1099/javaContentRepository

# url pointing to workspace manager implementation # leave empty for
filesystem repositories, # for rmi backed repositories provide the rmi
url
brixdemo.workspaceManagerUrl=rmi://localhost:1099/javaContentRepository

brixdemo.httpPort=8082
brixdemo.httpsPort=8443

Regards
Vishal Nayak