jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nayak Vishal" <Vish...@nsb.no>
Subject Does Mirage support different file types( or it is possible only with Jackrabbit)
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:17:52 GMT

Hello everyone,

In our project we were planning to use mirage with Alfresco.

But as per my knowdedge mirage doesn't support different types of files
except( txt and html). Plz update me if it supports.

Is it possible to switch mirage with jackrabbit completely for accessing
alfresco.

Through wicket framework can we access jackrabbit API for file uploading
?

Could you plz suggest ?

Regards
Vishal