jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Li Wei Nan <liwei...@chinaedu.com>
Subject How integrating JackRabbit with CAS
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:09:32 GMT
Hi Everyone,

	Does anyone has any experiences in integrating JackRabbit with JA-SIG
CAS? I've try do achieve this goal and I thought it would be easy. But
actually the situations are much more complicated than I imagined.

	The JackRabbit is running independently and supports JAAS. However,
we use JCR api to connect to JackRabbit in code and JackRabbit does
not has the ability to 'redirect' me to CAS login page. And I cannot
make sense how could pass all the tickets to JackRabbit - There are
also more problems that I cannot solve.

	Does anyone has experiences in this field?

Thanks,
- Li Wei Nan