jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Warner Onstine <wonst...@vmsinfo.com>
Subject Re: clustering doesn't appear to be
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 15:15:13 GMT
Wow, that's, um, special. Any ideas as to when this will get rolled
into the main build? I'm investigating other avenues, but this makes
my life more difficult as we can't have two special builds setup one
for each node. Not to mention the fact that I can't modify the war
file once it's on the server.

-warner