jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Blanco Emanuele <e.bla...@reply.it>
Subject RE: properties declaration in CND
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:05:52 GMT

C.so Francia 110, Torino
C e-mail: e.blanco@reply.it

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklimets@day.com]
Sent: martedì 28 ottobre 2008 18.53
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: properties declaration in CND

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Blanco Emanuele <e.blanco@reply.it> wrote:
> But it doesn't work when I try to set the ns:property1 via the APIs (got a property doesn't
exist exception or something similar).

> Am I missing something in the CND or there's something wrong with my code?

I think it would be helpful if you could post your CND, the code and
the actual exception you get.

Since you use reference properties, did you set a target node with
node.setProperty(String, Node)?

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination