jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Blanco Emanuele <e.bla...@reply.it>
Subject properties declaration in CND
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:21:31 GMT
Hi there,

I need two properties for a CND: one that is a single valued reference, and one that is a
multi valued reference.

I tried something like this:

- ns:prop1 (reference) multiple
- ns:prop2 (reference)

But it doesn't work when I try to set the ns:property1 via the APIs (got a property doesn't
exist exception or something similar).

Am I missing something in the CND or there's something wrong with my code?

Thank you.

--
Emanuele Blanco

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination