jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Blanco Emanuele <e.bla...@reply.it>
Subject RE: accessing JCR over JNDI
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:33:31 GMT
With almost the same code in a WAR deployed in the same jboss makes me repo null.

I really have no glue about that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cédric Chantepie [mailto:cchantepie@corsaire.fr]
Sent: venerdì 10 ottobre 2008 11.31
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: accessing JCR over JNDI

Blanco Emanuele a écrit :
> I'm deploying the web application on the same JBoss... this is the reason why I wonder
it still won't work. It should work like you tell me... can you post your web.xml, jboss-web.xml
and code where you make the lookup?

I've nothing related to JNDI in my web.xml or jboss-web.xml, and my
lookup is as following :

Repository repo = (Repository) ctx.lookup("java:jcr/MyRepo");

Cédric

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination